What did we achieve this first year of our existance?
- Ethy Maps – a test version of our main project which is the first glocal (global-local) eco map with eco-friendly and ethical commerce locations. We gathered wonderful and important feedback from many users worldwide, which will spice the map up (and app) in 2020!
- Ethy Life – a slow eco blogzine (blog-magazine) for you to get inspired anytime you feel like it – there’s always something to read, watch or listen to. We also invited you to submit your own work which is a perfect way of sharing your “green ideals” through your sensitivity and talents. We got a few great artworks and articles which we’ll be sharing soon!
- Zero Waste Award – our founder, Julia Mafalda, received the first Zero Waste Achieve 5×5 Award from Young Living, a leader in therapeutic and organic essential oils. We are extremely happy that our project got recognised so quickly! WATCH VIDEO here
- Ethy Gems project – the result of our merger with Gratifu, an American startup offering an innovative, customized loyalty app for merchants and customers. Ethy Gems will be launched at the beginning of 2020 – stay tuned!
- Ethy workshops and lectures – organized for many private and public companies in Poland: Masovian Regional Tourist Organization, Wibracje Festival, Mama Gathering, States of Mind Festival, Art of Healing, Eco Agriculture Fair, Lunapark recreation center, Essential Oil University at the University of Warsaw, Towarzystwo Sąsiedzkie and many more private events.
- Ethy was invited by a Polish influencer Areta Szpura to write a chapter in her book “How to save the world? What you can do for the planet”. Ethy wrote about how to take care of clothes ecologically, so they last longer. The book was a bestseller in Poland where it was published in May. Polish version of the article is here.
- A few news medias have independently wrote about Ethy or have interviewed us, even though we have not promoted the project yet – but it makes us glad that people want to share this news in such nice ways! Check it out here.
Thank you all for this amazing year and see you in 2 days in 2020!!!
WE WILL ROCK IT WITH ETHY GEMS!